Total Pageviews

Friday 16 November 2012

BLEAK FUTURE PLOTTING

I have Hardly been to the allotment since the break in and the rotivator stolen not got the same interest in the plot now. I cant dig with the state of my legs, so what will happen next spring at planting time i don't know  yet.

Maybe i will give it up, but i have been on since 1979 that's 33 years-a long time, and have made many friends down there..Albert, Kevin, Roy, Helen & Rebbecca  to name a few, plus countless hours of work and fun-i would miss all of that-how would i pas my time ?. Its been a bolt hole for me, a place to go when feeling stressed out with things-a place to relax and reflect on things.
 

 
So its don't give in, carry on you will " get there in the end ",  you all ways do.

1 comment:

  1. Yes - keep going!
    we'd miss you if you left - don't give in.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete